8.13.2014

Let's Face It

I'm a terrible blogger. How is it that I haven't posted anything since November!? Of last year!

Let's get back on track. I have some exciting products to tell you about!

As you know, in my shop you can find throw pillows, phone cases, art prints, stretched canvases, mugs, and tote bags. Now you can find SO MUCH MORE STUFF! I'm so in love with all of it, that I've gone crazy redecorating with some of these. See the list of new products below:

Wall Clocks - you can mix and match the frame color, and the hand color


Shower Curtains - I mean, come on! I love them all.


Rugs - My personal fav, I have 3 throughout my house


Duvet Covers - comes in Queen and King sizes with hidden zipper


Limited time offer: get $10 OFF if you spend $75 - $15 OFF if you spend $100 - $30 OFF if you spend $150
UPDATE: limited offer expired

No comments: