11.05.2013

New Products

I am so excited about these new products! It's always so fun to see Society6 expanding their products, and I was so excited when I found out about these 2 new ones.

I always stop and admire cute mugs I see out and about, so I am excited about adding more designs for mugs. Grab yourself a mug from my shop just in time for the Winter Season.

    

  
Mugs are available in 11 and 15 ounce sizes and feature wrap-around art and large handles for easy gripping. They're also dishwasher and microwave safe! Can't get any better than that.


Tote bags. Everybody needs a good tote bag!

    

  

Quality crafted Tote Bags are hand sewn using durable, yet lightweight fabric. All seams and stress points are double stitched for durability. They feature artwork on both sides and a sturdy 1" wide cotton webbing strap, and they are washable!
Available Sizes: 13"x13"  16"x16"  and  18"x18"

Click on the pictures to purchase!
Or click here to browse

No comments: