9.07.2013

Minimalist Halloween Faces Printable

Fall is just around the corner, and it's time to start pulling out those dusty Halloween decorations. I love this time of year - the cold weather, everything pumpkin flavored, hoodies, etc. But I especially love Halloween. I'm not really sure why I love Halloween so much because I am the biggest baby when it comes to scary movies, corn mazes, and haunted houses - like having-nightmares-for-a-month baby. But I love the holiday regardless.

Anyway, as I pulled out some decorations, I decided to create a collection of Minimalist Halloween Printables. I love how they turned out! So simple, but also fun!




I don't have a mantle in my house, so I decorate a shelf in my entryway. The roses, headstones, rat, and fabric were all hand me downs (best hand me down ever!), and I bought the wreath at a shop - that I now can't remember the name of - in Gardner Village a few years ago. I printed the Pumpkin printable from Costco as an 8x10 with a Lustre finish and stuck it in a $10 frame from Wal-Mart. I'm pretty happy with my little shelf and can't wait for October!






All designs are 8x10. Email me if you'd like a different size. Choose your design below, and hit the "Buy Now" button. Leave your email in the special instructions box during PayPal checkout, otherwise the link to download will be sent to your PayPal email.



Minimalist Halloween Printable - $1.50

Thanks!! And enjoy!



Linking to: Link Party Palooza

2 comments:

Krista said...

Cute! Love your decorations :)

Life With The Crust Cut Off said...

This looks amazing!! I love it!! I would love to invite you to link it up at our new party Lovely Ladies Linky where you link up once and get seen on 6 blogs!! Link up starts Wednesdays! http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/lovely-ladies-link-up-link-up-1/
Hope to see you there :)
Parrish @ Life With The Crust Cut Off