6.18.2013

Introducing

My new shop! I'm very excited to introduce my new shop to you guys! I hope you all love it as much as I do. About a month ago, I was deciding where to take my business next, and came to the conclusion that I wanted to open a print shop that was simple and straight to the point.

Side note, at that time my obsession with throw pillows began. I love how they can brighten any room and turn it fun. After failing to find anything I loved for my own home decor, I did what I always do, and decided to design my own. After researching design-your-own sites, Society6 had the best bang for your buck. That's where I started this new business adventure of mine. I think you're going to love it!

At first glance of the shop it can be a little overwhelming, so let me explain a little. Every design is published on the site as an Art Print - meaning hang on the wall type Art Print or Canvas. While this is great, and I will eventually take advantage of this, my focus right now is more on the accessories - throw pillows, mobile phone cases, and iPad cases. I have been so inspired by all the fun and trendy patterns, that I decided to create a whole collection of prints and patterns in a wide variety.

A little about their throw pillows: they come in 3 different sizes. 16" x 16", 18" x 18", and 20" x 20". They are made from 100% spun polyester poplin fabric that features a double-sided print with a concealed zipper for ease of care. You can order the pillow as just a Pillow Cover, or you can order it with a Faux Down Pillow Insert for a seven bucks more (totally worth it if you ask me).



A little about their mobile phone cases: Ultra-thin, sleek profile with a shock-absorbing interior liner for added protection. It features a lay-flat bezel which protects your screen from directly contacting surfaces. The hard plastic shell is made from a material called Lexan - which is stronger and lighter compared to other cases on the market. Fits iPhone 5, 4/4S, 3G/3GS, iPod Touch, and Samsung Galaxy S4.


One of the benefits of this shop, is that if you like one particular design, you can order it as a phone case or a throw pillow. Each design has an "also available as" section at the bottom of the post that shows you how it would look on the other accessories.

I hope you love these new products as much I loved designing them. They are sure to liven up any space with the fun patterns and bright colors. Don't forget to check out my shop for all available designs.

I am accepting requests for any pattern to be designed in a specific color that works for you. Please email any requests you may have.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Love it!

Alex Southworth said...

This is good looking! You're really creative!

Makell Southworth said...

:) Thanks Krista!

Makell Southworth said...

Thanks Alex! I'm glad you like it!